Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Dad, the Globetrotter!

So my dad is off on a wild trip indeed - to the exotic, beautiful, remote and COLD land of Antarctica this winter. He leaves in about a week's time for an entire summer (the seasons get reverse up there), about 3.5 months worth of stay. Pretty proud of him we all are, not to mention just a little nervous given that Antarctica is a little more than just another trip overseas. But hey, I'll shut up about it and let the man himself fill you in. Check his diary out at http://himalayanadventurer.blogspot.com. Wish him luck thru the next week of crazy prepwork.

2 comments:

  1. Nice dude - good luck to your dad. My brother-in-law is hoping to eventually trek out to Antarctica. I've never had the urge for that particular level of cold, but more power to their sense of adventure! Hope all is going well man-

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your dad seem to tread on the same lines...best wishes for u kush.

    ReplyDelete